Monday, October 4, 2010

A Visit to Millbrook Village Days - 2010

Millbrook Village Days - 2010
The Blacksmith

Craftsmen: Wood, Rope, Slate

The General Store & Candle Makers

The Grist Mill at Millbrook

Lovely Dressed Church Ladies who played us a wonderful tune on the Organ.

My absolute Favorite part of Millbrook Village Days - The Yarn Dyeing Demonstrations

Yarn Dyeing Supplies

Spinning Demonstration. Our son was so happy to learn how to spin wool with a rock and stick... Ask me sometime and I will show you how!

The musicians playing for Millbook Village Days.

A few of the colors and people at Millbrook.

The Wood Carving Cottage.

Millbrook School No. 82.


After a fun family portrait session at our "secret water falls." Sean, the kids and I went to one of our favorite events of the year: Millbrook Village Days in NJ. Sean let me have a little fun with the camera while we walked around. I hope you enjoy the photos from our visit! - Jessi

Heart & Sohl Photography, Hackettstown, NJ 07840
www.heartandsohl.com
973-906-6572

No comments:

Post a Comment